Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Upcoming posts for March 2012

I celebrated my one year blogiversary on January 28, 2012, and (while a little late) have an "about me" post planned to help you all get to know me better. :) I mean, I've been blogging here for over a year - I think it's about time you all learn a little bit more about me. :)

My little sister celebrates her 26th birthday tomorrow (March 14) and I have been working on a homemade gift for her that I am excited to share with all of you as soon as I get it finished.

 I have a recipe or two that I want to share.


I have a few ideas for some new posts that I would like to write about life and family.

Some aren't the normal things that I write about, but they are things that are often big discussions in my house. Some of the things that I plan to talk about have really hit home, while others are things that still leave me baffled!


I thought it would be nice to do an a post telling you what to look forward to in the month. I realize the month is almost half over, but better late than never, right??

Is this a good way to share upcoming posts that I have planned?

Is this something that any of you are interested in reading? Or would you rather just read the posts as I get them made?

I would love to hear what you think! :) Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment