Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hop...Hop....Hop - It's a Weekend Blog Hop!

Welcome to the weekend!! It is 3am on Saturday morning. Why am I not in bed? Little K is sick... just a cold, but the poor little guy cannot breathe out of his nose. It is that awful combination of runny and stuffy at the same time. :( I feel so bad for him, but there isn't a whole lot that I can do to help him. He woke up around 1am and played until about 2 when he finally decided that he needed me to come up and sit with him. These are the times that I hate! I hate seeing my kids sick and miserable! I feel so helpless! Putting all of that aside, he is back to sleep. Since I am up and unable to go back to sleep right now, I thought I'd do a little blog hopping. :) My husband finally has a weekend off! That means lots of family time and hanging out around the house with all of my boys! I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!






4 comments:

  1. Hey, Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping back over :) I love your header picture, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he gets to feeling better. It's hard to watch them sick and not be able to help. Just hopping by. http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/2012/03/tea-reviewing-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by!! I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete