Friday, March 2, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies....Yum!

I have been craving chocolate chip cookies for weeks now. While Little K was napping, on Thursday, I decided I would make some!  I chose to use Special Dark Chocolate Chips - my husband's favorite! The recipe that I use is Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies . While I do follow the directions, we like our cookies a little crispy.

Since Little K was sleeping, I didn't use the mixer. I made them completely by hand, using a fork.

 Part way through the process, Little K woke up not feeling very well. It was too late to stop baking. So, I mixed with one hand and held him with the other arm. (Not an easy task, but on top of not feeling well and wanting to be held, he loves to be able to see what I'm working on.)

A sneak peek at the cookies baking!

Little K loves to look in the oven when things are cooking/baking! He gets very excited when he can see what's going on in there!

Yum!! All of the cookies that I made for my husband.... okay... and for me, too!

The special ones I made just for myself!! I added some butterscotch chips to the last few cookies. So, they have butterscotch and dark chocolate chips! They are delicious!!

I can't seem to keep my hands off of these cookies! I know that I should stay away.... but darn these pregnancy cravings! Luckily for me, my husband and Big K are helping me eat them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment