Sunday, April 1, 2012

My new signature!!

I am so excited to show all of you the newest addition to my blog - my new signature!!

While I was on Pinterest today, I came across this post that has some great tips to help eliminate waste - by freezing things that I didn't even know you could freeze! My favorite was the tip about preparing your pancake mix as directed by the box and then putting it in a large zip lock baggie and then freezing. When you are ready to use it, you thaw it, cut off the corner of the baggie and making your pancakes! It is a good way to use up the last bit of milk. :) It is also a brilliant way to use only a little bit of pancake batter! Sometimes I am the only one who wants pancakes, and I don't want the rest of the batter to go to waste. This blog has given me the BEST solution for that!!

I was checking out the rest of the blog - 20 Going On 80 - to see what other fun things I could find. Melissa, the owner of 20 Going on 80, is also the owner of Cherry On Top Blog Shoppe. She is a graphic designer that does beautiful work! PLEASE check out both of her blogs!! Thanks to a giveaway she did on Friday, she made the beautiful new signature that is at the bottom of my post! I am so very happy with how it has turned out!! I would love to have the extra money to have Melissa completely redo my blog and make it beautiful! She does amazing work! Don't take my word for it, though! Check out her shoppe..... now! :)




Melissa -  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  I love it!! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment