Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mamatography - Week 14 - April 1 - 7

Mamatography for the week of April 1 through 7



Week 14
 
 
 4/1 - Sunday
Apparently I forgot to take a picture today! Sorry! We didn't do anything too exciting... at least not that I remember.

4/2 - Monday
Big K had a school field trip to Philadelphia. While he was on the field trip, a kid in his class knocked his glasses of his face and stepped on them. :( This is what they looked like when he got home.


4/3 - Tuesday
This was such a crazy week for us, that I also forgot to take a picture today! Big K had a half day of school.

4/4 - Wednesday
Big K had a half day of school again today. I had a prenatal appointment this evening. On the way home, we saw a little boy riding a bike, while leading a horse down the road. It's hard to see in the picture, but I had to wait until I was at the stop sign to take his picture. This isn't anything "new" for the area that I live in. I just don't usually see kids his size on a bike that big AND leading a horse to who knows where.


4/5 - Thursday
Big K had the day off school. The boys and I had a play date with a friend of mine and her two little ones. All 4 boys had a blast! Little K would rather play with their magnets than help everyone else make ice cream!

We made ice cream in baggies!! It was so much fun and so delicious!! This isn't a very good picture, but it was much better than I thought it would be! We will definitely be making this again over the summer!



4/6 - Friday
Big K had another day off of school for his Spring break. Little K LOVED having his Bubub home!


4/7 - Saturday
I ended up having to go to the dentist as an emergency visit thanks to an abscess tooth. It made for a pretty miserable weekend. I couldn't really eat or drink anything. My wonderful husband bought me a delicious watermelon wedge. It was the only thing that I could eat. It sure was delicious... I just wish I could have enjoyed it more!
 
 
*We're participating in a 366 day photo challenge at Diary of a First Child. To visit past Mamatography posts, please go here . To see other Mamatography participants, please visit any of the links below!



***
Are you up for a challenge? One that will take something from you every day, but give a whole lot back too? How about joining me for the photography challenge in 2012 then? A photo a day of whatever your day involved. You can jump in any time through the year!
If you’d still like to join us, you can start at any time, just sign up here and our host will email you further information.
Without further ado, here is the current list of all participants for Mamatography 2012 so far!


















Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about dentist... but ice-cream baggies look great and love the letter photo and the horsey one :D

    Gauri
    LovingEarthMama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dentist is hopefully a once and done thing. The kids loved making the ice cream... even the little guys like it! It's always nice when they can be involved in making their own foods. :)

      Delete