Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pay It Forward 2012

**This is going to be a mini-series of posts.**



Have you ever heard of 'Pay It Forward 2012' on Facebook?




You post the following saying:

"I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment. They must in turn post this and make something for the first five people who comment on their status. The rules are it has to be handmade by you and they must receive it before 2012 ends.... it can be as simple as making a friend a cup of coffee. :)"



Then, you follow the directions. :) It is that simple! For the first 5 people that comment your Facebook status - you have to give them something handmade by you. I think it is such a neat idea! I had 5 people right away! Actually, I had 6 people .... I decided that I will make something for all 6 people. The last person to comment had made my family a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, so I thought this would be a great way to pay her back!



The other posts in this series will include pictures of the things that I make.  I have 2 of the 6 gifts made and have already given 1 of my friends their gifts. :)


Stay tuned for the rest of my 'Pay It Forward' posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment