Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Madness Blog Hop...

Since I found the blog hop posted yesterday was found so late in the weekend, I am happy to say that I have found another one! This one is a weekly hop... I am not sure that I will join (or even check back) every week. I hope you will all check it out! :)


Monday Madness Blog Hop






(I do realize the button I have been trying to post is not working. I cannot figure out what the problem is. I also included the link - above where the button is suppose to be.)

2 comments:

  1. Dropping by from Monday Madness, following you via GFC. Drop by Happy Hour Projects and say hello if you have a minute!

    Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just save the image and add it to the post, then highlight the image and click link to link back.

    ReplyDelete