Thursday, September 29, 2011

K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 8 - In Good Taste


**This series of posts is intended to be read by those who are 18 and older. So, if you are under 18, please leave this post now. Thank you!**




Day 8 - In Good Taste



The way to any man (or woman's) heart is through their stomach, right? My husband is an amazing cook! He doesn't do it very often, though. Today's exercises are all about cooking (and eating) with aphrodisiacs. 


The day time exercise is for the two of us to cook together. I don't usually enjoy having my husband (or the kids) in the kitchen helping me cook. I enjoy the company, but I don't like people messing with my stuff. If they don't know where something is and they go looking through the cabinets or something... I find that really stresses me out! Anyway, the book says to cook an oyster dish. Unfortunately, neither one of us likes oysters. So, I looked up a list of aphrodisiac foods. We made turkey club sandwiches (turkey, bacon, cheese, lettuce on toast) with asparagus and some fruit (some canned pineapples and peaches).


Dessert is the night time exercise. We tried out the K-Y Yours+Mine Kissable Sensations for the Body.  They are a chocolate- and strawberry-flavored liquid, and quite tastey! ;)



Did you miss a post?
K-Y Intimacy Experiment - original post
Day 1 - Love Nest
Day 2 - It's Not Just About Sex
Day 3 - Everything Old is New Again
Day 4 - Outside the Comfort Zone
Day 5 - Fun and Games
Day 6 - Getting Back in Touch
Day 7 - Sometimes a Fantasy
I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review

No comments:

Post a Comment