Wednesday, September 28, 2011

K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 7 - Sometimes a Fantasy


**This series of posts is intended to be read by those who are 18 and older. So, if you are under 18, please leave this post now. Thank you!**




Day 7 - Sometimes a Fantasy


Today is all about discovering your own unique "love maps". According to Dr. John Money of Johns Hopkins University, this term refers to "the sexual template expressed in every individuals erotic fantasies and practices."


The day time exercise is one for the journal and is a multi-step exercise. Describe your most erotically memorable experience(s). This could be a time that involved hot and heavy flirting... it doesn't have to involve sex. There are a series of about 6 questions to answer about the experience(s). One of the questions is: When you think about the experience, does it still turn you on?

Next step, is to make a list of 5 - 10 things that turn you on and another 5 - 10 things that turn you off. These turn-ons and turn-offs are external (example of turn-on: the scent of cologne or perfume while an example of a turn-off: arrogance).

Finally, think about all of your fantasies and answer the questions in the book regarding your fantasies in your journal.



The night time exercise is to share the erotic memories and fantasies with your partner.

I don't have any fantasies... really, I don't. I think my favorite "turn-on" is when my husband kisses me after he's had a beer. There's just something about it that I like. Maybe it's more passionate, maybe it's because he acts silly about it since he knows I like it so much. :)



Did you miss a post?
Day 1 - Love Nest
Day 2 - It's Not Just About Sex
Day 3 - Everything Old is New Again
Day 4 - Outside the Comfort Zone
Day 5 - Fun and Games
Day 6 - Getting Back in Touch

I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review

No comments:

Post a Comment