Saturday, September 10, 2011

K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 1 - Love Nest

Welcome back to the series of posts related to the K-Y Intimacy Experiment.

**This series of posts is intended to be read by those who are 18 and older. So, if you are under 18, please leave this post now. Thank you!**



This part of the "experiment"  is to take place over 10 days. I will do my best to get these posts done daily. As I said in the previous post, each day has a day time activity and a night time activity.

Day One: Love Nest

I thought the reading for today was very interesting. Did you know that women have a harder time relaxing due to worrying about the stress of daily life? This means everything from bills to laundry to tomorrow's plans to a book they are reading to clutter and anything in between. Men do not seem to care about these things... especially if they are "in the mood". Women on the other hand have to "turn off" to turn on. You can do that by trying to make your love nest as relaxing as possible. I am sure that it varies from one person to the next, but that can done by de-cluttering and adding inspiration.

The daytime goal for today is to revamp the space - physically and mentally - where you can leave the outside world at the door and focus on intimacy. Simply put  - clean your room, and spruce it up a little bit. Remove the clutter. Maybe put up some new curtains or buy some new sheets or even try painting the walls a new color. 

This is actually something that the hubby and I had done recently. We have the smallest room in the house and it has a tiny closet that we both were trying to share. We bought some new storage systems for clothes, and I am very pleased with it. I do have to say that I have noticed that I am able to relax more in my own room. If the little one would sleep through the night, I am sure I could relax enough to get a decent night sleep!

The night time exercise was simple : Christen your new bedroom.

Bonus Entries for the Giveaway (original post):
Ends 9/30/11 @ 9pm est. Must a US resident 18 and older to enter.
*Please leave a comment for each and don't forget to leave your email address!*

- 2 entries - Do you think your love nest needs revamping? Do you think it makes that big of a difference?


I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review

No comments:

Post a Comment