Friday, July 29, 2011

Going Green

I have recently joined a group called Environmental Booty. I am actually a proud Blog Ambassador. They are all about being environmentally friendly. I wanted to take a moment to share how my family is "green": We have our own chemical free garden (with fruits and vegetables). We buy whatever fruits and vegetables we don't grow at a local chemical free farm. We use recycled water from out spouting. We recycle whatever we can (ie plastics, paper, metals). There are others thing that we do, too.

I am curious, what do you do to be "green"?

While you think about your answer, please visit Environmental Booty. They are currently doing a great  giveaway! They are giveaway a Bamboo Bottle. Made of bamboo and glass, it is long lasting and great looking! You don't want to miss out on this one!!

I look forward to hearing to hearing how "green" everyone is!

No comments:

Post a Comment