Friday, July 29, 2011

Kraft Foods Picnic Basket

I want to take the time to thank Baby Loving Mama and  Kraft Foods for the wonderful picnic basket that I won! I was so excited when the box arrived!! It came filled with all sorts of goodies!



It also came with 8 coupon for FREE items!! I am looking forward to trying to some of the items!

They also included a 2011 Kraft Foods Summer Picnic Basket Recipes. It has about 10 or so recipes that are perfect for summer cookouts!

I was so excited about getting the basket that I didn't even realize that the side not pictured has a zippered pocket on it.

This was the first giveaway that I have won since I have started entering giveaways through other people's blogs! It was such a wonderful experience!! I can't wait to have more picnics with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment