Friday, July 29, 2011

Downy Unstopables - Review

I was recently sent this full-sized sample of Downy Unstopables to try thanks to Vocalpoint.


It came in this neat box.



 What is it? A new laundry scent booster. The dissolving scent beads go in before you start the wash - so more scent infuses into your clothes, sheets, and towels - and the freshness lasts for more than 30 days. *



Unstopables comes in two scents Fresh and Lush. I had the pleasure of trying the Fresh scent. It smells to nice. It makes my whole house smell so fresh when I bring laundry through it. 

You can see the beads a little better in this picture.



You can use a little or use a lot. You shake the beads into the cap and place them in the washer (top or front loading) before you add your detergent or fabric softener. Drop your clothes and in start your washer. The Unstopables will dissolve in hot or cold water. The freshness lasts until the next wash.

I highly recommend trying Downy Unstopables! All of our clothes, towels and sheets keep every room in my house smelling so fresh!

Thanks again to Downy and Vocalpoint for letting me give Unstopables a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment