Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Excited for the treats that are coming...

I had to run to Walmart before making the lollipops earlier and found these very cool items in their Valentine's Day section. A 6 pc Cookie Cutter set (heart shaped), a 2 pack of Sparkle Gel (in pink and red), Red Sprinkle Set (jimmies, sugar and hearts), Nonpareils, and Conversation Heart kit. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with the cookie cutters... my Mom suggested I should get them to have them - you never know when you need them. The Sparkle Gel will probably get used by Big K to decorate something...cake pops maybe? I've never used this stuff before so I am not sure how thick/thin it is or how long it will take to dry. You can never have too many sprinkles, right?? I'm hoping to try using them on a few cake pops. The converstion hearts look pretty cool. You get to choose what the hearts say. They give you a marker with edible ink and you can decorate the candy however you wish. Very excited to incorporate them into my special dessert! All of this stuff was pretty decently priced, although, the price was a mystery until checkout for a few of the items.
Thanks for reading! :)
*I bought these items for own use. I am not affiliated with Walmart or Wilton. The pictures in this blog are my own, as are the opinions and writings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment