Friday, June 17, 2011

A much needed update....

These 2 pictures are of a beautiful butterfly that I found on the flowers of our blackberries! It wasn't scared away by the kids getting close to it!
The month of May has come and gone. I had a few things to post from May, and with the beautiful weather I found that we spent more time outside instead of indoors. We have had a bunch of garden work to get done... planting.... weeding.... watering... weeding... pruning... picking ... did I mention weeding?? That is my least favorite part of having a garden. My favorite part is being able to eat fresh fruits and vegetables!!
So far, we have had delicious strawberries, black raspberries, red raspberries, and wyeberries. It is so nice to be able to go into our backyard to get fresh fruit!! It is also a learning experience for the kids! I have been thinking about starting a blog for garden pictures and updates. Is that something you guys would be interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment