Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day

This post is a little bit late, but I have been having a few problems typing, commenting and posting blogs. I hope that all of the dad's out there had a great Father's Day! :) My boys and I made my husband both his card and part of his present this year.

This is the outside of the card. The squares read: "Happy Father's Day" , "I want to be just like you" , "We never know the love of a parent until we become one", and "You are my hero" . The inside of the card had the a hand print and a foot print. This way we can always remember their hand/feet size at these ages.
The first part of his present was a family game of mini golf. It was a ton of fun! When I say family... I mean the baby included. I'm not sure if anyone has ever taken a 10 1/2 month old mini golfing, but it isn't the easiest. He kept stealing the balls! He thought it was so funny! I'm pretty sure we might try to make that a new Father's Day tradition. My husband likes to go to the Pitch and Putt place that is near us, but I can't handle golfing like that. It is too frustrating for me! Mini golf is a good compromise and the kids love it! The other part of his present was a T-Shirt that I put the kids hand / foot prints on. I took a picture of it, but accidentally deleted it while trying to type this.
I think my husband had a great Father's Day! I know he loved his presents!! What did you (or your husband) get for Father's Day? Did the kids make him something special?

No comments:

Post a Comment