Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mamatography - February Recap

 Here are my pictures from February. It was a very, VERY busy month here. I have spent almost every nap time working on hand sanding a cabinet in our bathroom. As it turns out, it is a beautiful cabinet underneath the horrible paint job! I will post before and after pictures when I am finished. The doors and drawers have a very small detailed trim on it that is making it next to impossible for me to use tools on it. So, I have to hand sand it. That means, it is very slow going. My mom had come up to watch the boys for me one day so that I could use our electrical hand sander. It made a HUGE mess! There is such a thick layer of paint on the cabinet that it took me about an hour to the side of the cabinet! 

Here are the Valentine's / Anniversary cards that I made for my husband. We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary this year.

This is the anniversary card that I made for my younger sister and her husband. Their anniversary is in just a few days! :)
A birthday card that I made for a friend's brother. He is a Colonel in the USAF and just celebrated his 50th birthday. She asked her friends to send him a birthday card to make his birthday a little more special. 



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What fabulous cards those are!
    There are a lot of things around our house I want to sand down to the wood, but the process seems too daunting to start. Good job on all your hard work and perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is definitely a lot of hard work... but I think it will be worth it in the end! :)

      Delete