Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays!!

I just wanted to wish all of my followers and their families a wonderful holiday season! I have so many things that I have wanted to post about in the past few months. We have been very busy with our children... and life in general Our youngest was getting all 4 of his one-year molars and they made him pretty miserable.

Currently, everyone is our household is feeling very under the weather. It appears our oldest has picked up whatever bug was going around his school.... just in time for Christmas! We have a lot of things to do and people to visit over the next 2 days. Luckily, we are only leaving the house for a bit tomorrow morning, and then spending all of Christmas day at home.

Christmas baking has been kept at a minimum this year. I have only baked 2 types of cookies - Sand Tarts (which are my husbands all time favorite cookie) and Peanut Butter Blossoms.  My little guy likes to "help" by trying to climb up the oven door. He does that regardless of if it is in use or not. I have been trying not to bake too much for that reason.

I hope to be back in the swing of things soon. Until then, I hope that everyone has a safe a wonderful New Year's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment