Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crock Pot Recipe - Ravioli and Meatballs

This post sort of goes along with my Crock Pot Ravioli post. I tweaked it a little bit to make it more suit our needs. I am including pictures with this post.



I used 2 - 25oz bags of cheese ravioli.


2 - 24oz jars of sauce. We prefer the taste of a local store brand.

I picked up these meatballs, but, to be honest, I would not buy this kind again. We didn't care for the taste of these. You live and learn, right?

I always layer the ingredients. I start with a little bit of sauce, then a bag of ravioli, then the rest of the sauce from the first jar, then the meatballs.


 I finish up with the second bag of ravioli....

and then the second jar of sauce.


Mix well.


I cook on low usually 4-5 hours. I stir about half way through to make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of my crock. (That was really only a problem the first time I made this, because I didn't have enough sauce.)

Stir well before serving. I usually serve it with some garlic bread and a vegetable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment