Friday, June 22, 2012

Please welcome....



our newest addition!!!
 



Baby K is finally here!!


He was born on June 5 @ 10:31pm.
He weighed 9 lbs 9.8 oz, and was 22 1/2" long.
 
We are both doing well. :) His big brothers love having him at home! Big K is very helpful with both of his little brothers.  Little K is still getting used to not being the baby anymore. He does not like when someone other than Mommy or Daddy hold Baby K! He will take me over to them and try to get me to take Baby K back. Big K and Little K are both very protective!
 
 
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are all doing well. I got behind on a few of my weekly posts toward the end of the pregnancy, and I have not had a chance to get caught up yet. Being home with all 3 of my boys has been slightly hectic, but a ton of fun! :) I have put the computer on the back burner for a little bit, but I will be back soon.  Hope everyone is doing well!! :)
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment