Thursday, March 10, 2011

March update..

Wow, has the past month been busy! My little sister and her husband have made their move official. They are down in Texas. On March 7, they broke ground for their new house. I am so happy and excited for them! They are staying in a little cottage type hotel-thing while their house is built. It is right near the beach.... the weather is warm.... On a very cold and rainy day like today, it makes me wish I was where it is warm and by a beach! Baby K is finally sleeping up in his crib. It took me awhile to get it set up... then I broke the one piece. It's fixed and he's been in it for going on a week now. That has been such a stuggle but the sleepless nights have definitely been worth it! :) Due to the lack of sleep the last few weeks, I haven't had a chance to bake anything. I have made some delicious vegetable soup and chili. I'm not much a of cook, but I'm learning. I can't wait to get back on track with baking! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment